Daniel Craig’s Last Bond Film – Bond 25 – The Commander’s Watch
As each Bond fan knows, Daniel Craig has at long last affirmed that he’ll return as the celebrated spy in Bond 25, the following 007 flick due out in 2019. Inquisitively, he made the hypothesis finishing declaration on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and instead of one of his valued Rolexes he wore the new restricted release Seamaster Diver 300M “Commander’s Watch” on the show.
Who else is eager to see Daniel Craig in Bond 25?
As we noted a month ago, the watch commends the position and formal attire of the James Bond character and praises the 50th anniversary of You Only Live Twice; the 40th anniversary of The Spy Who Loved Me; and the 20th anniversary of Tomorrow Never Dies, all films in which Bond sports Omega watches , as he keeps on doing on-screen today.
The Commander’s Watch still can’t seem to be the affirmed watch of the film. (Credit: Omega)
Details on the Commander’s Watch
The watch sports a couple of subtleties to inspect on the Seamaster Diver 300M “Commander’s Watch” :
- Red, white and blue colors of the British Royal Navy, the assistance where Bond authoritatively holds his military rank
- Cased in hardened steel and follows the Royal Navy’s ensign colors.
- White fired dial, facetted blue skeleton hour-minute hands, and a stained red seconds hand with a “007” weapon logo counterweight
- A Clear caseback uncovers a rotor with the Royal Navy’s Commander rank insignia
- A 5-stripe blue, red, and dark polyamide NATO Strap, with an extra metal bracelet
- Powered by Omega’s select Caliber 2507
- The treated steel version is restricted to 7,007 pieces, with a 18K yellow gold model restricted to only seven pieces for collectors and 007 fans worldwide.
The Commander’s watch includes a reasonable case back. (Credit: Omega)
Will we see the Commander’s Watch in Bond 25?
In the latest Bond film Craig wore the Seamaster 300 ‘Ghost’ Limited Edition, likewise delivered in a restricted 7,007 run, on a dark and dark NATO lash. Omega has been the watch of decision for James Bond since 1995, when the world’s most celebrated covert agent wore a Seamaster in the film GoldenEye. The epic “Commander’s Watch” has been making the late-night adjusts on the wrists of other cool characters too, including Jeremy Renner. Might it be a competitor for the following Bond film? “We can’t yet affirm precisely which watch will be worn in Bond 25 as of now,” Omega advises us, however we’d envision they can come up with something new and similarly cool in the following year prior to shooting really starts.
Daniel Craig’s heritage will be carved in stone, just as his Omega watches. (Credit: NBC)
Which watch do you think will be included in Craig’s last film as James Bond?